Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Therapy

Okay, I know I'm feeling better when I start shopping for things online. I am so excited, I found the cutest dollhouse for Em's birthday! I am on a "not made in China" less plastic, no batteries required toy kick this year. I want these toys to last and I have found that the toys I donate are all made of plastic and the one's I've kept are made of fabric or wood. So that said, here is the cutest farmhouse ever built, in Germany. I bought it through this company. I think it is the perfect gift for Em and it will encourage dual play with his brother. The figures that go with the farmhouse are large enough so that little Evs won't choke on them if they are chewed on.
See for yourself...

1 comment:

jora said...

I LOVE this, but you knew I would, didn't you? ;) I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. I hope the soup worked. I'm going to pick up those Vit. B tablets you wrote about next time I am at TJs. Miss you!