Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mama's Making Some Dough!

You know, it just occurred to me that I haven't blogged since Tuesday! Travesty. So here I am in the middle of making homemade playdough with Em when I run short of 1/2 cup of salt! Blasted. Luckily that lovely man known as, "Hubs" was heading out for coffee with Em and took my honey do list with him. Good, good man. Love him! So, so much. Anyhow, Em and I are going to a kid-party tomorrow and we decided to make the gifts this year, instead of buying them. If you'd like the recipe too, go here.
The boys just got back home and I'd better get off my mom-butt and get back to making some dough. Ha, ha. Tomorrow I have my first ever sweater knitting class. I am so very excited. I have knit hats, scarves, dishcloths and toys, but never a sweater.
It is called the February Lady Sweater. Check it out.

No comments: