Sunday, August 3, 2008

Progress

Today my in-laws were to come over to watch Big and little E. The hubs was out of town and I had planned a day of mission organization. Unfortunately my plans changed the minute I fell down the stairs at dark a.m. to check and see why Big E was crying. I skipped some of the important steps and landed very un-cat like. Twisted my ankle/foot and knew faster than you can say sh!t that something had gone wrong. Fast forward: urgent care went something like this after the x-ray...
Dr.: "I want to you wear a boot and use crutches as you may have a hairline fracture."
Me: "Uh, I have two kids under the age of 3. But all I really do all day is sit and watch soaps and eat bon bons."
Dr: "Oh, not gonna happen. Whelp, here is an ace bandage, good luck."

I managed to pack up the dish set. Progress, albeit slow.

1 comment:

jora said...

Oh no!! It sounds like Amelia is going to be getting some extra hours. ;) Seriously, let me know if you need some help.