Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cleaning House


I have gotten to the point of being SO overwhelmed by my clutter that I am ready to donate it all! Today I made headway. The hubs is out of town and I do my best work then, not sure why? Anyhow, I booked my sitter and made progress. First off, I boxed up all the superfluous plastic toys. There were so many toys everywhere! There are still way too many, but at least I've narrowed it down to a toy trunk and the drawers beneath the train set. YAY! Next up on the list, my vintage robin's egg blue and brown floral plates. A set that could serve about 25 people! There are serving platters a many, casseroles, gravy boats, sugar jars, etc, just too darn many taking up space, and guess how often I serve 30 people at once? Once every two years. My friend Jora gave me a great idea and I am ever so happy to steal it; if I need plates for 30, I can buy some nice Bambu dishes and flatware. Chic and eco-simple! Gotta get back to work, wish me luck!

No comments: