Monday, December 1, 2008

I've got an "itis" and it ain't pretty...

Well, I thought I was past this point seeing as little Evs is almost 11 months old, but I've got a case of mastitis. Blah. I've had it once before, just after Em was born over 3 years ago, it was awful then and it is awful now. I guess it most commonly occurs when you first begin nursing and then when baby has teeth. That's right, I've got a biter. OUCH! Is exclaimed about once a day while nursing Evs. He is not a patient, passive nurser, no, this boy does gymnastics and funky dance moves while feeding. Needless to say, I don't think I'll last as long nursing him as I did Em. In fact, I was pregnant with Evs before I quit nursing Em. Yes, I do feel immense guilt about my planned weaning one before I did the other. We'll see. Maybe my outlook will improve once I start feeling better. But for now, this stuff has really knocked my socks off.

1 comment:

MrsWiley said...

boo for your boobies. get better!!!