Saturday, January 22, 2011

Consume, Consume, Consume!

Well, I just got back from a trip to the mall. I was there with the whole family and only there so that my husband could dedicate a piece of artwork to a client. Guess what happened? I accidentally went to Nordstrom and invested in a couple of beauty goodies. I'd love feedback if any of you have used these products, let me know how they work for you!

Creme de la Mer
I have been promised results and I have high hopes. Since baby Lils has been eating solids and thus nursing has lessened my hormones are driving my skin and hair wacky! I have been breaking out and growing weird patches of hair on on either side of my peak. We'll see if this works. Anyone else tried this product?

Additionally, I splurged on Jo Malone's version of Neroli and I love, love it! Reminds me of warm spring breezes.

And lastly, a product I have been using for years and love, Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer. It's easy to wear, takes two shakes to put on and is lightweight. Every now and then I mix it with their illuminating tinted moisturizer for a glow-y effect.

There. I feel better now that I've confessed.

2 comments:

Shahzad Jahangeir said...

Read more about cosmetic essentials at

http://786hb.blogspot.com/2011/01/cosmetic-essentials.html

Bridget said...

i heard jo malone is the best smelling stuff everrrrr. i need to get a whiff of it!