Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Wishful Thinking...is Great!!
So I am almost through my 1st trimester, YAY! In a few short weeks I will be:
1) Over my constant, tiring state of nausea
2) Getting back into the swing of things
3) Welcoming my first little baby girl niece into the family
4) Finding out the sex of my baby #3 by Thanksgiving
5) Stuffing myself silly at Thanksgiving while living a nausea-free life, UGH!
6) Hopefully, I will be purchasing lots and lots of pink.
If #6 proves true, (which I have a strong hunch it will) I'd love to design a nursery like the one pictured above which can be found here. I adore the pink, coral, fuchsia and orange paper lanterns of different textures. They light up my day. If indeed it is a Pink Thanksgiving this year, I will have to finally break out my splurge of a sewing machine and start quilting. I've found plenty of inspiration over at Soulemama and of course my dear friend Marie is a constant source of inspiration to me (I know I'm not alone here). I'll have to dedicate a whole blog entry just to her one day. She is magnificent and looks lovely in bright red lipstick without a hint of any other makeup.
So I'm about 9 weeks off from getting to know baby #3 a little bit better. Currently blessed, but feeling quite down about my morning sickness status. So forgive a little wishful thinking on my part. Dreaming in idyllic shades of blush helps take my mind off of the not so inspiring parts of pregnancy. Wandering into the land of dress patterns, things to knit and ric-rac, pom-poms and fringe helps pass the time in delightful ways.